We offer fast, efficient, and professional of tax preparation and consulting services for American expats, greencard holders, and non-resident aliens (e.g. those with investments in the US) in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Thailand, and most major expat destinations around the world.

US Taxes Asia (U.S. Tax Services for Americans in Asia and Abroad (USTA)) is based in Shanghai, China with satellite offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Bangkok. 

Our team of IRS Enrolled Agents and U.S. CPAs handles all aspects of expat tax filing needs including:

  • U.S. Tax Form Preparation and Planning
  • FinCEN Form 114 / FBAR (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts) Form Preparation
  • Local Tax Return Preparation
  • Back filing for prior years (and when possible Streamlined Filing Procedures)
  • TIN (Tax Identification Number) Applications
  • Tax Resources for U.S. Expatriates
  • Tax Equalization strategies (including review of employment contracts)
  • Short and Long-term Tax Planning Strategies
  • FATCA Compliance Reviews
  • All other areas of consulting related to US expat taxes

U.S. Expat Tax Services for Americans and Green Card Holders

Need to get back on the grid? We’re here to help – call now for a FREE CONSULTATION